My Self Care Plan.
- Wake up a decent hour (I'm working on being up at 7am).
- Drink my lemon water (I'm including this as it's relevant for 3 more weeks).
- Spend time doing devotion reading and prayng.
- Eat a healthy/balanced breakfast (maybe while doing devotion).
- Drink at LEAST 8 glasses (64 oz) of water daily.
- Exercise for 60 minutes 6 days a week (Mon-Sat).
- Do yoga or stretching on Sunday (30 mins).
- Keep Monday meatless (add another day down the line).
- Reduce ice cream (& other sweets) to once a week.
- East at least once piece of fruit, a handful of nuts and a 1/2 cup no fat greek yogurt a day.
- Budget for and get a monthly massage (yes, it's a luxury but one I need).
- Get to bed so you can have 8 hours of sleep and be up with the early.
Reflect: This exercise was not too difficult for me, because as I stated before it was already on my brain. I think I may be leaving a lot out when it comes to self care. The good point is that I completed this exercise with a minimum of fuss and I know somethings are coalescing in my brain that will clear after a nights sleep.
Lady Littlefoot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep your comments clean and on topic and they will show up in the thread. Otherwise they will be eaten by the Bad Comment Fairy :-)
Lady LittleFoot