16 July 2012

31 Day Reset - Day 14: Redesign Your Day

Oh goody something easy. That's not exactly what I said when I saw Day 14's Redesign Your Day exercise. I was immediately petrified. Ok, so I wasn't petrified I was just a wee bit nervous that this exercise would take me the better part of 3 days to complete. However, once I read the description I was settled and could get to work rather than dither. Also the example was extremely helpful in getting me started. This exercise calls for you to outline a strategy to redesign your day to make more time for the things that truly matter to you. Here goes:














Littlefoot's Redesign

  • Wake up early (I get more done that way). 
  • Schedule 60 minutes for exercise (done early to make sure it's done). 
  • Eat a healthy breakfast (fuel for the day). 
  • Spend transport time either reading or listening to audio book to accomplish goal of book a week (use the library!). 
  • Eat packed healthy lunch then walk outside for 15 minutes to clear mind. Read devotional or connect w/ a loved one briefly. 
  • Cut out activities that "kill time" i.e. mindlessly checking text message and social media apps.
  • Limit time spent on the internet, set timer for 60 minutes for social media including blogs. (Have separate allowance for scheduled chats). 
  • Pack healthy lunch and snacks for next day. 
  • Review devotional and pray. 
  • Go to bed early enough to allow for 7 hours of sleep.


Lady Littlefoot




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep your comments clean and on topic and they will show up in the thread. Otherwise they will be eaten by the Bad Comment Fairy :-)

Lady LittleFoot