I know that when I have plans for my day I am up with the sun and I get that done and so much more. But plans alone aren't enough I need somewhere to be, an appointment to keep, because plans along will have me turning the alarm off and pulling the covers over my head.
So Littlefoot dearest you need to start living each of these non working days intentionally. If you have to get an appointment book and write things down then DO IT and stop wasting time. While you wait you can do other productive things rather than spend your days hopping around the interwebs. Up and at 'em kid!
Lady Littlefoot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and commenting. Keep your comments clean and on topic and they will show up in the thread. Otherwise they will be eaten by the Bad Comment Fairy :-)
Lady LittleFoot